Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The magic number three…

I don’t mean three kids.  Yes, they are more difficult than two, but I’m talking about the age three.  That, combined with a newborn who doesn’t like a couple things I’ve been eating (gassy) means I don’t sleep enough.  Today I am sick too.  My brain isn’t functioning correctly, and I had a Grinch’s sleigh to paint for my friend for the ward party.  Bleh. 

Today I started an elimination diet to figure out what – besides dairy—my baby cannot process well.  Quinoa, olive oil & homemade chicken broth.  That’s what’s on the menu all day.  I was going to skip the broth, but I feel broken from this sickness.

That’s my tiny rant.  It would be longer, but I can’t think very well. 

Oh, and I have the best husband ever.  He has frequently stayed up until the wee hours of the morning with a gassy baby so that I can sleep between necessary feedings. 

1 comment:

Jill said...

I hate the years 3 and 4. Give me a 2 year old any day.

I hope you can get the food thing figured out so you can have a happier baby!